Here you will find a list (in Excel spreadsheet format) of our current items (listed in lots) that are up for bid. The list is updated every Wednesday morning by 11am. As an added benefit, we will post pictures of up to 15 "Highlighted" items each week.
The spreadsheet contains a weekly-updated
list of items in the salvage sale.
Our current weekly "highlighted" items can be seen by selection in the menu to the left. We will sometimes post fewer than 15 items as highlighted. In this case, the photo area will indicate this fact. Thank you!
VIEWING HOURS for Surplus Salvage Sale item lots
Every Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM, and every Thursday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Winners are announced by Noon on Thursdays.
All winners are to pick up their product before 3:00 PM on Friday!
WEEKLY BID SALE GUIDELINES
LB Construction & Moving, Inc. holds a weekly sealed bid sale for the sole purpose to dispose of equipment, furniture, parts, etc., that are no longer required for current operations.
Preview and Sale Hours:
Wednesday 10:00 AM until 3:30 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM
Thursday the Salvage Sale Office is closed from 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Winning bids will be posted at 12:00 PM
No bids will be offered at 12:00 PM until 12:15 PM to the first customer who offers an agreeable bid. In case of disputes or misunderstandings, lots will be sold in the next bid sale. Ties in the bidding process will be resolved by the flip of a coin.
Payment and Pick Up:
Thursday 12:00 PM until 3:30 PM
Friday 7:00 AM until 3:00 PM
1. New customers must pay by money order or cashiers check for the first four (4) purchases.
2. No cash is accepted.
3. No temporary checks will be accepted.
4. NSF ($30.00 service fee and payment by cashier’s check or money order for one (1) year). NSF will be resolved within 48 hours after notification to the customer or the customer will be barred from the sale for six (6) months.
5. Checks will be made payable to LB Construction & Moving, Inc and will be deposited on the Monday following the sale.
6. If the buyer refuses to accept the items they won, they will pay a 15% restocking fee with a minimum fee of $20.00 and they will be barred from the next two (2) sales. If the buyer refuses items more than two (2) times in a twelve (12) month period, the buyer will be barred for six (6) months.
7. A storage fee will be charged to the customer for items not picked up by Friday at 3:30, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Present a copy of the yellow sales agreement to one of the Sales Team personnel.
Cameras are located on the sales floor for the benefit of LB Construction & Moving, Inc and the customers.
A current certificate must be on file at the time of payment to avoid tax payment. ( NO EXCEPTIONS!)
During sale hours, park and use the front entrance. For loading purposes only, park and enter the building at the back entrance. After picking up your items you will be required to leave the premises. A storage fee will be charged to the customer for items not picked up by Friday at 3:30, unless other arrangements have been made. DO NOT UNLOAD ITEMS IN THE PARKING LOT OR DISPOSE OF ITEMS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.
All customers are invitees of LB Construction & Moving, Inc and can be asked to leave the premises at any given time for just cause. Just cause is considered any inappropriate behavior as deemed by LB Construction & Moving, Inc and the sales team. These guidelines will be administered and/or changed by the sales team as deemed necessary in the interest of LB Construction & Moving, Inc. LB Construction & Moving, Inc reserves the right to remove any lot on the sales floor at their discretion.
LB Construction & Moving, Inc.
1260 International Parkway Richardson,TX 75081
Office: 972/231-6651 Fax: 972/231-6751