Weekly Surplus Sales Instructions & Guidelines
If you need Asset Disposition please contact us!
View lots during the following hours:
Wednesday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Thursday 7:00 am -10:00 am
Previews close at 10:00 am on Thursday
Office closed from 10:00 am – 12:00 Noon
Winning bidders are contacted by noon Thursday
PAYMENT & PICK UP
Payment and pickup must occur between:
Thursday 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
WEEKLY BID SALE GUIDELINES
LB Construction & Moving, Inc. holds a weekly sealed bid sale for the sole purpose to dispose of equipment, furniture, parts, etc., that are no longer required for current operations. If you need assistance for your asset disposition’s please contact us.
Preview and Sale Hours:
Wednesday 8:00 AM until 3:30 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM
Thursday the Salvage Sale Office is closed from 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Winning bidders will be contacted by 12:00 PM Thursday.
No bids assets will be offered at 12:00 PM until 12:15 PM to the first customer who offers an agreeable bid. In case of disputes or misunderstandings, lots will be sold in the next bid sale. Ties in the bidding process will be resolved by the flip of a coin.
Payment and Pick Up:
Thursday 12:00 PM until 3:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- New customers must pay by money order or cashiers check for the first four (4) purchases.
- We do accept Cash.
- No temporary checks will be accepted.
- NSF ($30.00 service fee and payment by cashier’s check or money order for one (1) year). NSF will be resolved within 48 hours after notification to the customer or the customer will be barred from the sale for six (6) months.
- Checks will be made payable to LB Construction & Moving, Inc and will be deposited on the Monday following the sale.
- If the buyer refuses to accept the items they won, they will pay a 15% restocking fee with a minimum fee of $20.00 and they will be barred from the next two (2) sales. If the buyer refuses items more than two (2) times in a twelve (12) month period, the buyer will be barred for six (6) months.
- A 5% storage fee PER DAY will be charged to the customer for items not picked up by Friday at 3:30, unless prior arrangements have been made.
After paying for your lots, you will be given a yellow sales agreement.
Present a copy of the yellow sales agreement to one of the Sales Team personnel. They will assist with loading of your lots.
Cameras are located on the sales floor for the benefit of LB Construction & Moving, Inc and the customers.
A current certificate must be on file at the time of payment to avoid tax payment. ( NO EXCEPTIONS!)
During sale hours, park and use the front entrance. For loading purposes only, park and enter the building at the back entrance. After picking up your items you will be required to leave the premises. A storage fee will be charged to the customer for items not picked up by Friday at 3:30, unless other arrangements have been made. DO NOT UNLOAD ITEMS IN THE PARKING LOT OR DISPOSE OF ITEMS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.
All customers are invitees of LB Construction & Moving, Inc and can be asked to leave the premises at any given time for just cause. Just cause is considered any inappropriate behavior as deemed by LB Construction & Moving, Inc and the sales team. These guidelines will be administered and/or changed by the sales team as deemed necessary in the interest of LB Construction & Moving, Inc. LB Construction & Moving, Inc reserves the right to remove any lot on the sales floor at their discretion.